Facts About South America
- The fourth largest continent in the world both in size and population;
- Home to over 420 million people who speak over 37 different languages;
- Brazil is the largest country is North America;
- Suriname is the smallest country in North America;
- The highest point is Mt Andes in Argentina;
- The second longest river in the world, The Amazon;
- The Aconcagua is considered the second highest mountain in the world;
- The most southern city in the world, Ushuaia is in Argentina.
Visited Countries In South America
My Latest Blogs About South America
Blog under construction. Coming soon!
Populair Pictures From Around This Continent
What’s Still On My Bucketlist